Thursday, December 4, 2008

please send any extra good thoughts our way!

well, lee has been technically unemployed for about two weeks, but things are drying up out there. nothing but bad news today unfortunately. luckily, he's had three interviews and i'm trying to keep my chin up about that! if something doesn't work out soon, i may be back in boston even before i thought. there's nothing in savannah for lee--there are far more options in boston, even if it's only trader joe's. and two pricey rents right now aren't really in the budget...

so any happiness, well-wishes, and whatnot are quite welcome right now. thanks for thinking of us.

1 comment:

Fluff Envy said...

Hmmm. My good thoughts did not post. Oh well, in addition to said missing good thoughts, I also thought these might cheer you up. I know you love a good sign as much as I do:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tm-tm/sets/72157610179889935/