Saturday, May 2, 2009

relaxing on tybee island

well, i didn't get to go to the beach exactly. there was something called "orange crush" happening there today. but, my friend jennifer is from tybee island and so we drove out to her parents' house and hung out on the dock, enjoying the sunshine, some cute dogs, and the beautiful salt marsh scenery. it was extremely relaxing and quite beautiful weather. throw in some good books and a little lunch and you have a perfect day!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I'm so glad you made it out to Tybee- even if you didn't hit the beach. I am so envious of Jennifer having access to a dock- must be nice to get away from the inner city every once in awhile!

Previously Junebug B said...

I'm so glad you got out of Savannah to enjoy the weekend! You look pretty happy in these pics. Hooray for nice weather! Maybe next time you can actually get to the beach.