that's what it's been for the past almost week, as i frantically make all my plans and arrangements for returning to boston. i've set up my power and internet being disconnected and contacted friends and hotels to see them on our way. lee has bought an airline ticket, rented a car, and contacted the landlord. we're almost done!
to make our trip pleasant, we're traveling only 5 hours the first day and staying in lovely asheville, nc. my friend jessica just went there, and you can see her pictures on her blog, "the savannian." it made me jealous, so that's what we're going to do :) then, we'll head about 8 hours north to gettysburg, pa to visit marc who is a professor at gettysburg college. so we're going from antebellum south, to hippie south, to civil war battle ground. seems all pretty fitting. then from marc's, we'll go through princeton, nj, to see beth and have lunch. then on to boston!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow. Thanks for the link to that Princeton site. It makes the town sound pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to showing you guys around, maybe doing a quick tour while you're here. I hope the weather is nice that afternoon.
I love Asheville. I really enjoyed the Biltmore estate and the winery there. Have fun!
Post a Comment